There are really only 2 kinds of people in the world.
1) People who love my mustache.
2) People who hate it.
Lovers, you have an opportunity to acquire a truly two-of-a-kind collectible that also doubles as a DNA treasure trove for when cloning becomes cheap and legal.
Haters, you have an opportunity to rid the world of the biggest eyesore and blight upon the senses since Veteran's Stadium. Also, you can make out with me and not have to worry about navigating around it. So there's that.
On Sunday August 14th, I am going to hold a brief ceremony to remove my mustache. It will likely be halftime of the A Pool Finals, but that's still TBD.
So that something good can come of this evil face appendage, I will raise money for charity by raffling off chances to be the Delilah to my Samson.
Each $5 you donates is one entry. There will be 2 winners, each removing a side. Winners will also get a special surprise souvenir.
Messy Financial Details:
- All $ raised will go to Movember (anti-)cancer charities (Livestrong & The Prostate Cancer Foundation), as well as PADA YO! (http://www.pada.org/youth/pada-yo).
- Ideally, you would use the Movember site (http://bit.ly/clinemustache) or PayPal (absentcommish AT hotmail DOT com) to donate online. You can use your credit card and I'll have a record of money donated.
- If you'd rather give me a cash or check, I won't turn those down.
- If you can't make it in person on 8/14 or you don't even want to touch my mustache, please indicate that. I'll keep you out of the raffle, but still thank you profusely for your donation.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Now start donating!
ClineSo before they come to break down the door
Forgive me Delilah I just couldn't take any more...